Contracts Advisor (expat position)
Location: Tengiz 6/3
- Experience working in Kazakhstan
- Experience with major international EPC contractors
- Experience managing a multi-currency, unit rate contract structure in an international environment
- Experience with managing and mentoring national employees
- Experience working in TCO with international construction contractors considered a significant advantage
- The ability to think around a problem and the ability to work well under pressure
- Good project management, communication, and listening skills
- Confidence in dealing with people and working in large teams
- Report writing and presentation skills. Deliver formal presentations.
- Knowledge of contracting software applications
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Formulate the work group’s plan of actions according to set priorities
- Make balanced decisions based on an assessment of the situation and considering the consequences
- Work independently without any external support
- Use feedback for improvement of own performance
- Facilitate teamwork by setting an example (behavior, communication)
- Write and speak in a clear and persuasive manner, using corresponding arguments, style and language
- Effectively communicate with a multinational workforce and promote a productive culture
- Facilitate and lead contractor weekly/monthly progress review meetings
Вакансия размещена с целью ознакомления.
Пожалуйста, нажмите кнопку "откликнуться", зарегистрируйтесь как Соискатель, заполните резюме. Мы отправим Ваше резюме работодателю и, если он заинтересуется Вашей кандидатурой, Вы обязательно получите отклик.
Благодарим Вас за Ваши усилия!