|Уровень зарплаты||Город||Требуемый опыт работы|
Senior Planning Engineer
Expertise in planning and scheduling
· Ability to operate the company planning software Primavera Enterprise version (P6) – as planner / scheduler
· Knowledge of activity execution in an oil / gas field environment. Knowledge of constraints related to working in an H2S environment is a considered beneficial.
· Networking and influencing skills, ability to manage change and deal with ambiguity
· Fluent English
· Solid reporting skills are a must.
· Excellent communication skills – both towards supervisors as well as colleagues within executing sections
· Courage to challenge both supervisors and colleagues within the executing sections – and to enforce agreed planning procedures.
· Ability and commitment to perform against fixed deadlines
· Higher Technical Education preferably in an operations or engineering discipline. Other discipline can be considered if supported by relevant Oil & Gas Industry (planning) experience.
· A minimum of five years working in the Oil & Gas Industry – of which the majority on a site – in an Operations environment – preferably in a Russian or Caspian environment
· Recent hands-on experience (3 years minimum) in working with the company planning software Primavera Enterprise version (P3e / P6) – as planner / scheduler.
· Sound knowledge of the production optimization processes, knowledge of hydrocarbon accounting and fiscalization processes, a good understanding of well services and work over operations
· Experience in the concept of relevant planning processes (operations readiness, project to Asset, Start-up, Integrated activity planning, functional planning e.g. maintenance, engineering, organisational transition etc.) – and knowledgeable in one of those. Incumbent will be trained up to become in expert in one, several or all of these processes.
· Skills in the Integration of Activity Plans. With these skills the job holder will become a planning expert in the company – with an overview of plans of the various functions as well an expert in the use or implementation of relevant planning tools.
· Skills in Production Planning – and Hydrocarbon accounting. Incumbent will be further trained in IPO specific requirements in both of these areas.
· Good knowledge of Work Management Systems (SAP) is considered beneficial. Incumbent will be trained up in systems applied by selected Functions. Willingness / Capability to learn operation of such systems is a must
· Knowledge about Production and Maintenance of Hydrocarbon Production Facilities and/or Hydrocarbon Processing Facilities
Вакансия размещена с
Пожалуйста, нажмите кнопку "откликнуться", зарегистрируйтесь как Соискатель, заполните резюме. Мы отправим Ваше резюме работодателю и, если он заинтересуется Вашей кандидатурой, Вы обязательно получите отклик.
Благодарим Вас за Ваши усилия!