IT Technical Standards Specialist
This is a brief description of the requirements and duties:
- Experience in developing and supporting of any Technical Standards Documentation (on the basis of best practices, including but not limited with ITIL, COBIT methodology standards, ISO, PMBOK technical standards of Republic of Kazakhstan and others);
- Experience in development and support of IT security arrangements, including retrieval and proposals on implementation of hardware and software system, development of software applications, as well as their technical implementation and administration;
- Experience in developing and supporting of Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery Processes;
- Experience in participating in the Audits.
- IT Technical Standards Specialist to have in place-updated documentation with appropriate technical requirements and according to continuous development of Information Technology; to develop new technical documentation, User Manuals for all CUSTOMER employees related to IT&T requirements; to assist during regular Audits and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Processes annual processes;
- Development and maintenance of the regulative documentation of the CUSTOMER’s Information Technology & Telecommunication Department (hereafter referred to as IT&T) on the basis of best practices, including but not limited with ITIL, COBIT methodology standards, ISO, PMBOK technical standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan and CUSTOMER’s internal regulations;
- Coordinate the processing of prepared documents with the parties involved in the process: divisions, sections and specialists of different levels of CUSTOMER’s IT&T Department;
- Assist to management of documents of CUSTOMER’s IT Assurance and Programs Division in coordination of developed documentation with representatives of other CUSTOMER’s Departments involved in process;
- Technical translation of the documents (English/Russian, Russian/English) if necessary;
- Assist to manage business continuity and disaster recovery planning, and maintenance within the limits of IT Assurance and Programs Division’s responsibilities, whenever it would be necessary;
- Assistance in the Audit of CUSTOMER’s IT&T Department.
размещена с целью ознакомления.
нажмите кнопку "откликнуться", зарегистрируйтесь как Соискатель,
заполните резюме. Мы отправим Ваше резюме работодателю и, если он
заинтересуется Вашей кандидатурой, Вы обязательно получите отклик.
Вас за Ваши усилия!